Afternoon...

I have been in my room or corner for three days now, and i'm getting really tired of it. No fun being sick. I'm trying to get some homework done, but who want's to do homework when they're sick...
I actually I have nothing to write since my life have consisted of sleeping and sleeping the last couple of days. or it's not that bad, but almost. I think I need to get some food, my kind friend Tamar got me some soup, but gulrotsuppa e kje heilt min ting! Sometimes it's really nice too have two languages, especially when my mothertounge is only spoken by 4.5 million other people. So the chance of somebody els understanding me when talking shit about somebody (which I never do anyways...)in norwegian is very small. Now I'm watching a movie with Katharina... Something fun, FINALLY!!

Comments

Popular Posts