Are there many other options if you're not a female?

Skype is a great option to a normal phone, where I would have to pay tons of money to talk with my friends from all around the world. However there is one thing that, well i'ts not directly negative, but well I don't know how to describe it. Anyways, if you have a skype account you're able to call up peole from everywhere. Not just those you know, but whoever you feel like. I have had some incidents of the last one. Random people habe been phoning me up. Tha last one, a guy from Marocco. The conversation went something like this:
Unknown man: Hello
Me: hello
Unknown man: how are u?
Me: Good. Do I know you?
Unknown man: No, but why not now?
Me: Good question
Unknown man: how old are you?
Me: old
Unknow man: male gratuated from high school, i'm 22 years old and you?
Me: 19
Unknown man: are u female?
Me: no
Unknown man: are u male?
Me: Are there many other options if you're not a female?
Unknown man: I'm ready to chat no problem

I decided that the conversation had to end there. All these strange people. Once I talked with this Norwegian guy who came from some sort of christian fellowship. He was doing a survey on what people from Norway living abroad were doing abroad. (This was while I was living in Honky town) That was what he said to me. Isn't that strange? I forgot to ask what he was working for. But he was talking about God, missionaries and something more, can't really recall it right now. I try to stay away from deeply religious people, I get slightly scared of them. Espcially those who have a deep need to make people around them have the same beliefs as themselfes.

Comments

Popular Posts