Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

Yesterday I went to the movies with a friend. We saw "Kiss, kiss, bang, bang" I really enjoyd it, and haven't laughed that much in ages over a film. But as I was talking with my friend after the movie we both realized that what we were laughing about wasn't things that shouldn't be laughed over. I guess the situation made it laughable, but when a person gets shot? It's strange what the moviemakers can make funny. I wonder if other people thought about the same.
The problem is that I liked the film, and I would recommend other people to see it. But on the other hand I don't want to promote a film where you sit and laugh when a guy gets killed. There is something ambiguous in that. What is the morality in that you can ask, or at least I do. I'm trying to comprehend the whole film in my brain, but no conclusion can be reached.

The only person I have ever seen dead, was my grandmother when I was aged fifteen. I can still remember how seh was lying in the bed, all white and with this thing tied around her head to keep her jaw from falling down. That is about it what experience I have with dead people. Every day there is countless a countless number of people who die. I'm so fortunate that in my lifetime I will have no other than natural deaths to experience. Well you should never say never, but that is at least what I think it will be like. You can never predicte how a person will die. But in this very moment I can say that none of my familymembers nor friends should die any other way than that they fall asleep at some point. I guess what I'm saying now is slightly controversial, and I shouldn't probably say so. Anyways, the point is that why sit and laugh over people getting shot in the movie theaters when there is people getting killed in the most disturbing ways every day? As I'm writing there is probably a wife killing her husband or a child starving to death in a remote corner of the world. Or maybe it's happening across the road. What do I know of the killing and slaughter of the human race?

Comments

Popular Posts