oh happy easter

The whole easter has been one big disaster. Or not entierly, but I'm not too far out there I guess. Firstly I got a letter one week before easter telling that I would have my chem exam the 18th of April, which is tomorrow...? Does it sound as if I'm prepared? Guess what, I'm not, am I ever??
Although today I have tried to make a huge effort in gaining some sort of knowledege about the subject. However I read and I read and I don't seem to remember anything. Maybe I should just pass out now so I can get up at a reasonable time and actually be so awake at that point that I might be able to store some information in my box. I only need to store the information for another twenty four hours, so I guess it should work. Trying to forget that I have the exam comming up this easter will never be forgotten, because I haven't made a single hike up the mountains. I don't think we have had one day where there's been a a two hour stretch of sun. How drepessing isn't that??
Except from the lack of hiking opportunities and upcomming exam, I guess it's been a ok holliday. Although I wish I could have done some more things than what I have done. But isn't that how it usually goes, you have so many planes in the beginning at the end you're just happy you managed to do one of them.
Happy easter, what's left of it...

Comments

Popular Posts