The summer has started...

...I was trying to get a tan but ended up looking like a lobster. It’s painful! Now I lie in my hammock with a huge blanket over me and feel a bit sorry for myself.
Hopefully the weather will stay like this the whole summer, however I have an alarming feeling that this is the summer we’ll have this year. Let’s not hope my predictions come true.
It’s almost a week ago since Meredith left now, or soon it will be. The day she left I felt empty inside, firstly because I don’t know when I’ll see her again and secondly, she’s one of my closest friends. It’s so hard to have friends living around the whole planet and you don’t know when you’ll meet them the next time or if you will ever meet them again. I rather not think of the last one. Luckily, those you are really close to, you would put some extra effort in to meet again. As I’m doing now, cheeking out prizes for a flight to Tel Aviv. Actully I’m also looking at prizes to the US. To be honest I don’t think I can afford both, but it would be great if could, and it’s always nice to dream.
For now I’ll just stay where I am, because nothing is like home on a sunny cloudless day…

Comments

Popular Posts