I hate you umbrlla man!

I thought it was only old ladies that would beat you with an umbrella. Unfortunately it’s not. As I was walking to the university this morning, a guy is walking straight towards me. It’s a couple of other persons walking there as well, a bit crowded for everyone to pass at the same time. This guy ain’t slowing down, and his umbrella hits me in the head. Luckily I was having the hood on my jacket on, so it wasn’t THAT painful. However the guy didn’t apologize. You know, if he only had said he was sorry, I would probably never have minded it. But he didn’t and it makes me angry!
So I’m rushing home this afternoon and the same thing happens again, what’s the chance? The same as crashing an airplane? Only this time I got an apology. So it wasn’t that bad this time. It really makes a difference if people bother to say sorry. Tomorrow I will use my umbrella if it rains, not only to protect me from the rain…

Comments

Popular Posts