What's wrong with the system??

I got a letter or actually a bill from my doctor the other day. What I’m actually paying for is that he had to make a call to the MRI/X-ray institute in Bergen to get me an appointment. The price for him making that call is 35NOK, but the worst thing is that I have to pay for that he had to print out the bill and send it to me to Bergen. The prize for that is 50 NOK The top of the iceberg is actually the fact that I went to see my doctor this summer and we made a deal that he was going to set up an appointment sometime during the fall. He managed to forget that, and so I got my mom to talk with the secretary at the health clinic to make them talk with my doctor so he could fix it. So I’m in the end paying for something he forgot to do. So now I’m trying to find the phone number for the clinic so I can call them and ask what is going on. Anyways, the system is horrible, how can they charge you 50 NOK for printing out a piece of paper?! I don’t get it. It’s a bloody paper for Christ’s’ sake!


As if the bill situation isn’t depressing enough, I have not seen the sun since 16th of November. Even worse, it was not in Bergen I saw her, it was in Oslo. So the truth is that I can’t actually remember the last time I saw it in Bergen. It really does something with you, I honestly think that I’m weather-depressed. Also the fact that I hardly see any light during the day makes me feel rather awful. I need sun, or I just want to get ride of the rain and the fog, most things actually, that makes my day unpleasant.

Comments

Popular Posts