the inefficiency of Iselin = getting nowhere

Today is my, well I actually don't know how many days I have had of study leave, but judging by the pile of notes I still haven't read through I should still need AT LEAST another two weeks for me to get through it. And why is that so? Pure inefficiency. That's me in a nutshell. I do work, I do, otherwise I wouldn't be able to get by in this place. But now when I finally should put in some extra effort to this studying marathon I don't feel like it. I try to tell myself that if you give a little extra these two weeks (actullly it's three days to my first exam, so I shouldn't fool myself into thinking I still have another two weeks...) and then it will all be over and hopefully you passed all of your exams. You reach a peak in you'r life, I think I fell down from that peak, on the wrong side.
IB is hell, I have to remember that in case I should have any children in the future who think they will want to the same as their mother. (Writing about yourself as a mother at age 19(almost) is a frightening thing) But I have to give a bit of pride to myself, as I actually have survived this sleep deprived, stressed out and psychotic place for two years. Maybe the last one there was a bit drastic, but by all means, this place is not for the random guy on the street. My opinion of this place depends upon my mood. Today I'm just really badly tired, as I was lying awake for about 2-3 hours yesterday night. One good thing about going home, at least I will get my own room.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm sure there are other good things about goig home

and you and i are in the same boat- we can be jobless together sista'!
Anonymous said…
Our body is tuned thru thousands of years of stress, and the human mind is capable of handling the most extreme situation!
But it needs rest to recuperate, and to cope with impressions. In psychology there is a magic 48 hour rule. If you do something terrible, or experience anything terrible(Trauma).. Usually it takes you 48 hours, to get an unbiased view on things. But still there is factors like "PTS-syndrome"(PostTraumaticStress) which give you reactions later on!

In your situation, what you experience actually strengthens you! It gives you a perspective on what reality gives you as a future world leader!!! IMAGINE THAT!
So INDULGE Ise, and let the MoFo's just pour led your way!!! Cuz really you are young, and SOOO Bulletproof!
:-)

Disclaimer: It's ten past midnight, and I just finished 2 hand-ins due tomorrow! So actually I couldn't care less about wrongspellings and such... Really I didn't write it, it was my little helper...
Anonymous said…
BTW, Im anonymous!!!!

Popular Posts