Rainy Days

At some point this evening I think the rain might be able to make its way through my window in the ceiling. Sometimes it’s nice and cosy with rain. Especially those days when you can lay in bed and just look out, knowing that you don’t have to care because you’re not going out there. Other times you actually have to go out there and end up looking like a drowned cat. That is usually what happens with me. In the end you start hating it, it’s no longer nice and cosy when it reaches the point where it prevents you from doing what you would like to do. For instance go for a walk, maybe a hike. You would probably end up drowning in one of the rivers that used to be a stream and now have turned in to a flood. Well the rainy days are coming over me. But tonight I can lay and listen to it, thinking about all the people who are out there. Maybe not out there in this very instance, but who will in two to three hours. It’s Friday, and Friday is boogie night. But if you have to wear rubber-boots and a raincoat to even stick your nose out the door, I rather stay home and chill. I wonder if it’ll ever stop, I mean this rain that keeps falling down. 365 days a year, every hour, every minute. Norway is placed on the rainy side of the moon. Or is maybe just Bergen?
Anyways, tonight I’m going to have cosy time listening to the rain, knowing that I won’t have to go out there.

Comments

Popular Posts