We had a great time in Copenhagen, (Katha and I) Although the wheater didn't turn out as expected. Or at least not for my concern, I had this stupid idea that Copen. would be SOOOO much warmer than in Norway, because it's further south. Where did I leave my brains?!It was just as cold there as it's here, maybe even colder. Thanks to a wise and good friend back in Norway who lent me her jacket I didn't freez to death. Copenhagen in black and white, should have taken a colour picture, because this was the only day we had some sort of sunny wheather. We were up in the "Round Tower" at this point. It took for ages to find this place because Kathas travelling guide was showing a picture of anothe tower, but it had the same address as the one we were looking for. That didn't make sense, and made us confused. Merian guides should probably do a minor update so they don't confuse any more people with their wrong information.  Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts