Beat me in the head it might make a differance.

Turning one year older dosen't make any immedate changes in your life. Although I sometimes wish it would. I'm now Twenty years and seventeen days old. I feel that life is standing still. My curve is starting to flat out. There's no increase nor decrease, it's just simply at one point. Shouldn't anything happen soon? I keep on aksing myself. I go to work, I come home, I read the newspaper. Once a week I go and practicedrive so I soon will be able to get my licence. Everyother day my sister is going on about all the housework I never do and how many towels I have used this week when showering. Two days a week I go to the stables. That's about it. That's my life. Since last summer or maybe it was this January, or honestly I don't know, but somehow I got this feeling that I'm banging my head against the wall going nowhere. It's a psyhced out feeling of nothingness. It certainly does stress me out. Or sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. I think I need some new impulses in my flat-out-curved-life. What should I do? Any suggestions?

Comments

Anonymous said…
start collecting stamps! Nah, just kiddin' -- What you are experiencing is LIFE! I'm not saying it has to be like that, but for most of us it is.
Life will never be a steep curve, but it will flatten as you age.
Our task in the steeper stage, is to prepare ourselves for the flatter part, and to make our stay on earth as comfortable as possible...

Cope with it, and if you feel restless do something. Have an egg, drink some tea, go to Thailand or simply make a cozy barbeque hut in you garden... ;-)

You'll manage, don't worry cuz growing up is confusing!

Popular Posts