mind blowing, money blowing?

Today it’s nine days left until I get to know where I’m accepted in Uni. I’m so excited, thrilled and scared. I don’t know which feeling is the best. In nine days a small brick in my life will fall into its place. It’s mind blowing! I wonder where I will end up, how my life will turn out the coming year/years. At the same time, I’m a bit scared, that I’m too excited about starting uni. It’s better to have no expectations, than having high ones and have a negative experience. Maybe I should just stop thinking about universities until I know for sure that I’m accepted. I think that is a splendid idea.
Today I had my last driving lesson before my final driving exam. By the time I’m finished with it, I will have used 21000 NOK. That would be approximately 3000 USD. I feel that I’m throwing the money out the window. For one hour with a driving teacher it costs me 475 NOK (70 USD or something like that) How fair is that?! The system is horrible. Because I live out in the district, I got to have driving licence to get around because the public transportation is non-existing. It’s so expensive that I consider it a crime. If I plan to live here when I grow old I will have to start to save up money now for my children to have the same opportunity as myself. How many years in advanced should one plan to take a driving license? It’s ridiculous! Maybe by the time I have children at my own age there won’t be any cars around. I guess that is just as likely as if someone would be able to invent a time machine. Not very likely.

Comments

Popular Posts