Tempus fugit

“Time is flying” is written on my student planer. It truly is, I’m trying to be ahead of it, but I have to let go off it. Take one day at a time. There’s so many things that I should do, but I don’t. Instead I get stressed out of it, and just feel awful, why use energy on such a thing?? I need to do something about it, but what? I feel I work a lot, but never remember half of what I should have. There’s so little time for input, and I’ve already started having minor night mares about exams coming up too soon. It’s all about being a student, and that these days I feel that I’m at the wrong faculty. I shouldn’t be at the sciences, but more in the humanities, maybe the faculty of languages? Did I choose the wrong path, or am I one the right one but I just haven’t figured it out yet? I thought the day when I got in to marine/aquaculture biology my next five years would be settled. However I’m not so sure any longer. I don’t like math, and I don’t know if I’ll be able to pass my exams. There’s so much to understand and remember, and I have forgotten what I learnt last week already. It’s not a good sign is it? I want to, but I don’t want to. Can’t someone els take the major decisions in my life for me, why do I have to do it myself?

Comments

Popular Posts